What is Threading?
Threading is an intricate art that gives a more definite, accurate, precise shape to the eyebrow . It is an ancient method of hair removal which originated in Arabia and South Asia
It is a very delicate procedure, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. During this method a piece of 100% cotton thread is used. It is twisted and pulled along the area of unwanted hair, which lifts the hair out directly from the follicle.
Advantages of having your unwanted hair threaded
- Completely removes the hair from the follicles
- More effective and far less painful than some other options
- Hair re-growth becomes finer and sparser after regular treatments
- No friction, just gildes onto the skin
- Gives a more definite, accurate, precise shape to the eyebrow!
- Hair can be removed individually or in ‘lines’ to create a perfect shape and can be removed from both above and below giving the threaded eyebrow its characteristic groomed appearance
- It is mainly performed on Eyebrows, upper lip, chin, sides of face, nose, ears, neck and forehead but can be used all over the body
- Effects last or up to 2-4 weeks
- Many celebrities use threading as a method of hair removal now!.
Eyebrow Reshape £10.50
Eyebrow Tidy/Maintenance £8.50
Upper Lip £6.00
Upper Lip and Chin £10.00
Upper lip, chin and eyebrows £15.00
Full Face (upper lip, chin and cheeks) £15.00 including eyebrows £20.00