Below is a list of the different spray tans we offer, however we don't want you to get confused by the choice, so simlpy book in for the tan and we will discuss with you on the day, when we see you which is going to be the best choice for you skin colouring etc. Just remember to follow the pre tan application steps at the bottom of the page before you come for your appointment.
Fake Bake Original Cream Tan
This is a tinted self tanning treatment for the face and body that works instantly for a streakless, rich looking tan. The treatment includes exfoliation, the application of moisturiser before the tan is applied. This treatment is popular for Brides
St Tropez Tan
After selecting the appropriate St.Tropez Bronzing Mist, available in Classic, Dark and new Express you will receive a professional full body spray application. The Bronzing Mist will dry on your skin in just a few minutes so you can dress straight after the treatment.
Classic - £22.00
Darker - £22.00
Express - £24.00 - quicker developing time
Please note that prior to a Spray tan application we recommend that you:-
- Carry out any Waxing or shaving 24 hours beforehand.
- Exfoliate 24 hours before paying particular attention to dry areas, eg. feet, knees and elbows.
- Do not wear any deodorant or perfumed products to the appointment, as this can turn the tan green !!
- Bring dark loose clothing to wear after the tan.
- Don't apply any moisturiser, we will do this on any dry areas with a specially formulated pre tan treatment.
Aftercare, we recommend that you:-
- Wear only dark loose clothing for the next 6-8 hours so not to rub off the tan
- It is also recommended that you do not wear your bra so not to leave starp marks.
- Do not do anything that will cause you to perspire for 6-8 hours ie. aerobic exercise, sauna's steam room's etc.
- Leave the tan to develop at least for 6-8 hours afterwards
- Apply oil free moisturiser daily after the treatment
- After 3-4 days start using an exfoliator to ensure the tan wears off evenly